Further Development of an Endoscopic Anastomosis Applicator (MA/SA)
Open Position for Master's Thesis / Seminararbeit
Within the scope of the project, a novel device for transanal anastomization of two colonic ends, subsequent to the resection of pathologic tissue is to be further developed.
- Development of different concepts
- Prototyping and assembly
- Testing ideas with animal explants
- Including findings into a final prototype
- Profound knowledge in CAD
- Interested in practical work
- Proactive and motivated
- Experiments will be pursued with pig colon from local butcher
If your interested in further details concerning work packages and research foci, please contact me:
Jana Steger, M.Sc.
Trogerstraße 26 (Research group MITI: Klinikum rechts der Isar)
Date of annoucement: 12.10.2021